A quick and healthy Chinese
- 300g medium egg noodles
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 370g beansprouts
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil the noodles following the packets instructions, drain and place to one side.
Halve the onion and finely slice into strips, puree the garlic and fry in 1 tsp sesame oil until translucent.
Halve the pepper and finely slice into strips and add.
Add the beansprouts, pour 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce over the vegetables and cover with a lid to steam for 2 minutes or until the beansprouts are cooked to your liking.
Add the noodles and the other tbsp of soy sauce and mix well.
For a change you can add chicken, pork, or beef to this recipe, just ensure it is cut into strips and cook with the onion between step 2 and 3.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (250 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (219 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.