- 1 chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tsp flour (full)
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 egg (beaten)
- salt (to taste)
- Ingredients for Sauce:
- 3 to 4 tsp. soya sauce
- 4 tsp vinegar
- 2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 tsp. chilli powder
- 4-6 tsp. oil
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 green chillies (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp fresh coriander
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 small green capsicum (optional)
- Salt (to taste)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Marinate the chicken with the flour, cornflour and egg mixture, for an hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan and lightly fry garlic, ginger and green chillies together.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients to the mixture and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Now add the fried chicken and lastly dilute 1tbsp of cornflour with milk and boil.
5. Now in a little oil, lightly fry the green capsicum and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. If the sauce requires further thickening, add more of the cornflour and water paste.
Serve hot with fried rice or naan bread.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (363 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Prawn Dim Sum 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.