Marinated tuna with coriander and vanilla beans
- 100g tuna (without the skin)
- 1 shallot
- 1 mango
- 1/2 fresh vanilla bean
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 coriander bunch
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1/2 chives bunch
- salt and pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Slice the tuna and the mango.Add the chopped shallot, the lemon juice, the vanilla beans and the diced tomatoes, having previously removed the skin and the seeds. Add half of the coriander with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season and place in the fridge for one hour.
Mix the rest of the coriander with 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
Garnish the marinated tuna on a dinner plate. Use the chives to decorate the plate. Pour some coriander oil in a small glass and place on the plate to accompany the dish.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Coriander chicken 3.3/5 (149 Votes)
- Warm cherry tomato and sweetcorn... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Quick Carrot and Coriander Dip 3.3/5 (132 Votes)
- Bacon Pudding 4.3/5 (3 Votes)