Marinated tuna with spices
- 8 pieces of tuna of 60g
- 20cl olive oil
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 tsp sesame beans
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp coriander beans
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 40cl tomato juice
- 2 tbls confit tomatoes
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Marinate the tuna in olive oil and all the spices.
Cooked the seasoned tuna for 3 minutes on each side for a medium rare fish. Don't over cook the tuna, otherwise it will be too dry.
Slice the unpeeled courgettes and boil for 1 minute. Drain and add a little oil at the end.
Garnish the dinner plates with the tomato juice, the tuna and decorate with the courgettes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (147 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Coriander chicken 3.3/5 (149 Votes)
- Syrian Za'atar Breads 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.