Strawberry and basil smoothie
Perfect in summer time !
- 500 g strawberries
- 2 yogurts (plain)
- 10-15 leaves of basil (according to your taste)
- 1/2 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Blend strawberries first with milk until the strawberries are perfectly blended.
Then add the 2 yogurts and basil (finely chopped).
Leave it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy !
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- ENERGIX 4.9/5 (5988 Votes)
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Fun and Fruity 4.1/5 (401 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.6/5 (170 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (119 Votes)