Rhubarb and strawberry crumble
- 500g strawberries
- 250g rhubarb
- 125g flour
- 50g butter
- 25g brown sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare 4 round shallow ramekins to make 4 individual crumbles. Wash the strawberries and rhubarb and cut them into small cubes. Mix them together in a bowl, then fill the bottom of each ramekin with fruit.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/ gas mark 4. Mix the flour and sugar together then add the softened butter, cut into cubes.
Knead the dough and rub the pieces of butter with your fingers, until you get a crumbly mix. It's fine if it is still lumpy.
Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Awesome Almond and Oats Apple... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cake with Meringue topping 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Rhubarb 'Cube cakes', raspberry... 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Strawberry Roly-Poly cake 4.1/5 (81 Votes)