- For Crumble:
- 4oz Self Raising Flour
- 2oz Margarine
- 2oz Sugar
- For Filling:
- 6 Sticks of Rhubarb
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Cup of Water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Place all the crumble ingredients into a bowl and mix together in to a crumb mix.
Place the filling mix in to a saucepan and par boil until the rhubarb is soft.
Put the rhubarb mixture in to a dish and top with the crumble mixture. (Sprinkle top with sugar if desired before baking).
Bake on 190 degrees c for 20 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Awesome Almond and Oats Apple... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)