Perfect for the kids on those hot summer days! They are easy to make but take a few hours to freeze before you van enjoy them. Very easy and quick to make! :)
- - Orange Juice
- - Handful of Jellytots
- - 8 strawberries
- - 2 small cartons of strawberry yogurt
- You will also need 2 plastic cups and 2 plastic spoons
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Line the bottom of each cup with jellytots/sliced strawberries.
Half fill with orange juice/yogurt. Freeze for one hour or until slushy. Stand the spoon in the centre.
Put the Freezies back in the freezer for 3 hours. Remove and eat before they melt!
Try using different interesting combinations in the Freezies.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Fun and Fruity 4.1/5 (406 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (219 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (151 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)