By Le Roy
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash, seed and cut the peppers and onion into very thin strips (do not mix)
Wash the tomatoes, sprinkle with sugar and bake for 15 minutes at 250° or under the grill, monitoring.
Flatten the meat with a rolling pin, salt, spice, spread a little oil on with a brush.
Place the sliced red and green pepper in lines and roll.
Tie and cook in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Cook over high heat, without water, the rest of the peppers and onions.
Garnish the plates and add the confits tomatoes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.8/5 (31 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (144 Votes)