Tart tatin with peppers
By Teresa Diab
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the peppers in a hot oven (240°C), turning occasionally until the skin begins to blacken.
Peel the peppers and cut into quarters. Place the slices of peppers in the bottom of a flan tin, rounded side down. Brush with olive tapenade, add some fresh thyme on top.
Drizzle with olive oil. Cover with pizza dough making sure the edges of the dough are inside the walls of the tin.
Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C until the dough is cooked through. Turn the tart upside down onto a plate and serve. Bon appetit!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (198 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.4/5 (161 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.7/5 (36 Votes)