10 Minute Stuffed Peppers
Make these delicious stuffed peppers in 10 minutes or less with this easy-to-follow recipe.
- 2 peppers
- 40g couscous
- 1 small onion
- 80ml vegetable stock
- 50g grated cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat the oven to Gas mark 5/180°C.
Boil the vegetable stock and fry the couscous on a high heat.
Fry the onion and turn down the heat to medium/low.
Wash the peppers, cut off the lids and scrape out the insides (keep the lids).
Cut off the bottoms of the peppers so they stand up.
Dice the herbs and put them in the pan with half the cheese.
Stuff the peppers with the couscous mix.
Put the rest of the cheese on top and put the lids back on.
Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (229 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce with Jalapeno... 4.7/5 (34 Votes)