Called "Bad Nachos" because it is so bad for you if you do it with lots of cheese(but sooooo good).
- 1 Pack Cheese Tortilla Chips
- 1 Block of Cheese / Bag of grated cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 2 sweet red peppers
- 1 tbsp Jalapeños
- 1 Tin chopped tomaroes
- 1 tin sweetcorn
- 1 clove garlic
- Cooking oil of choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Saute Onion in oil with garlic in a pan until golden brown
Add tomatoes, sweetcorn, peppers, jalapeños and half of your total cheese (you choose how much you want to use.) Cook until peppers have softened (5-10 minutes)
Cover a dinner plate in tortilla chips and layer with sauce. Add another layer of chips, then another layer of sauce. Repeat one more time, then sprinkle all with cheese. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese has melted.
Serve with guacamole, salsa and sour cream dips.
The amount of cheese you use is up to you, and you can use low fat cheese if you want. It is only truly "Bad Nachos" when it is sinfully cheesy though!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (388 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.