Fish Finger Salad
A lovely, unusual salad, decorated with scrumptious fish fingers
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/4 can kidney beans
- 1/4 can sweet corn
- 1/4 can chickpeas
- 1/2 carrot
- 5 fishfingers
- Salt- pinch if desired
- Ground pepper- pinch if desired
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Put the fish fingers in a preheated oven for about 12 minutes.
Drain and wash all the canned food.
Wash and cut the pepper into slices, peel, wash and grate the carrot.
Mix everything together in a bowl adding a pinch of salt and some ground pepper if desired.
Take out the fish fingers from the oven and decorate the salad laden plate.
Enjoy this healthy snack!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (248 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Green lipped oysters & shallot... 3.4/5 (154 Votes)
- Banana Booster 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.