You will need:
Cut the bell pepper to however many slices you want best to be yellow green and red bell peppers till sizzling, put the peas and sweetcorn together till water is bubbling.
cook the rice till water is gone then drain the rice and add hot water and stir the rice with a wooden spoon mix the peppers, peas and sweetcorn in with the rice add a bit of oil and some salt and pepper.
serve with chicken or curry or maybe both.
- Bell peppers
- green and yellow
- Onion's if want
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
boil the rice in hot water and a pinch of salt and put the chicken in the oven can miss out if your a vegetarian or vegan
cut the peppers into how many slices you want put a bit of oil in pan cook till sizzled/ with onions if wanted
cook the peas and sweetcorn together
drain the rice and mix hot water in it till all starch is gone
add the rice with peppers peas sweetcorn and onions if wanted, add a bit of oil a bit of pepper and pinch of salt
microwave the curry
serve it up with a glass of wine or a soft drink any drink goes well.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (250 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.