Bang Bang Chicken
- Chicken Breast
- Peanut Butter
- Salad Cream
- Chilli Oil or chilli powder
- Iceberg Lettuce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
To make the sauce, mix two tablespoons of mayonnaise, two tablespoons of salad cream, 1 tablespoon of honey and few drops of chilli oil (or a small amount of chilli powder) and mix well. Add some water to adjust the consistency.
Cook the chicken breast and allow to cool until warm. Tear the lettuce and place in a dish, with the chicken on top. Spoon over the sauce and if you wish, garnish with some fresh slices of cucumber. Can be prepared in advance as a great starter and served chilled.
Try using crunchy peanut butter to alter the texture!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Macaroons 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- Best EVER Peanut Butter Cookie... 3.3/5 (129 Votes)
- Simple Potato Salad 3.1/5 (91 Votes)