Chicken with hazelnut
- - 2 chicken breast
- - 5 dkg hazelnut (piece or ground)
- - 0.75 dl cooking cream
- - 2 garlic
- - 1-2 pepper
- - 2 spring onion
- - 3 dkg peanut butter
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Wash, dry, chop and season the meat.
Cut the pepper to thin long slices.
Cut the onion to rings.
Fry the meet in oil for 2-3 minutes, then take it out.
Fry onion, pepper in oil for 2-3 minutes. Add the peanut butter, hazelnut and 3dl water. Bring it to boil.
Add salt and put back the chicken. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the cream, simmer it for another 2-3 minutes.
Careful with sensitive stomach.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (255 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Macaroons 4.1/5 (71 Votes)
- Best EVER Peanut Butter Cookie... 3.3/5 (129 Votes)
- Double chocolate and pecan nut... 3.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Risotto with green asparagus,... 4/5 (97 Votes)
- Chicken Parm 2.8/5 (143 Votes)