- - 2 chicken breast
- - 1 onion
- - 1-2 tomato (chopped)
- - soured cream
- - flour
- - ground paprika
- - paprika sauce (pirosarany)
- - noodles or pasta
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Cut up the onion and the chicken into small pieces.
Fry the onion in a big pan till translucent. Add the chicken.
When chicken turns whitish add salt, ground paprika, pirosarany chopped tomato and water (2dl) till it's partly covered in sauce.
Cover with lid, simmer on low heat till meat is tender.
When juice is reduced add extra water and bring it to boil.
Prepare pasta or noodles.
When chicken is cooked in sauce, mix 3 spoon of soured cream and 1 spoon of flour.
Add a little water if necessary. Pour it into the pan and stir till it boils.
Add a little soured cream on the top when served.
In the summer use fresh tomatoes. In the winter use tomato cream.
Chopped parsley on top when serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Quorn and vegetable pasta 3.4/5 (133 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.