- 100g caster sugar
- 100g butter
- 2 eggs
- 100g self raising flour
- 50g dried fruit
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat the oven to 180'C. Place the butter and sugar into a bowl and cream together.
Whisk in the eggs.
Fold in the flour, until fluffy.
Mix in the fruit.
Separate the mixture into 4/5 pudding maisons and put into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Rum, raisin and banana cake 3.4/5 (78 Votes)