- 2 1/2 Slices of bread
- 3/4 Cup of milk
- 1 3/4 Pound of ground beef
- 1/4 Cup of onion
- 1/3 Cup of peppers
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 3 Eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Soak bread in the milk.
Add bread and milk to all the other ingredients.
Shape into a loaf and place in a greased pan.
Bake for one hour at 375f.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.