Broccoli, cream cheese & pasta bake
Pasta and broccoli coated in a cream cheese sauce, topped with bubbling melted cheese.
- 80g dried pasta
- broccoli - however much you class as 1 serving
- Quarter of a chopped onion
- Half a tub of low fat cream cheese
- a sprinkling of cheddar
- Chopped chives or a pinch of mixed herbs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
* Cook the pasta in boiling water while you prepare the other ingredients. After half the cooking time has passed, add the broccoli to the pan.
* Meanwhile, gently fry the chopped onion in another pan. When soft, add the cream cheese and stir well until melted. If the sauce is too thick, add a bit of milk to thin it out. Sprinkle in chives or mixed herbs.
*Drain the pasta and broccoli and add to the cream cheese sauce. Mix to coat.
* Put in a dish, top with grated cheddar and grill until the cheese bubbles.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Cheese sauce 3.3/5 (159 Votes)
- Baked turkey meatballs with... 3.4/5 (136 Votes)
- Salmon & broccoli cakes 3.5/5 (125 Votes)
- Easy Pasta Bake 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Mexican Pasta bake with a nacho... 3.4/5 (114 Votes)
- Easy Macaroni Cheese For Kids 4.4/5 (11 Votes)