Chicken Liver Pate
By john french
A quick and easy Chicken Liver Pate much nicer than shop bought too!
- 225g chicken livers trimmed and diced
- 100g melted butter
- 25ml double cream
- 1/2 tsp brandy
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Average budget
Heat a frying pan and add a little of the melted butter along with the chichen livers and cook for approximately 3 minutes. The liver should be cooked on the outside and pink in the middle.
Transfer the livers to a food processor and blend until smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend again.
Transfer to a large serving dish or individual bowls and chill until ready to serve.
Serve with crustry bread and a side salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (284 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (220 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)