White bean sauce
Creamy sauce perfect for pasta dishes.
- Dried cannellini beans
- 1/2 sweet garlic head
- Dried thyme
- Bay leaf
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the cannellini beans according to instructions with a bay leaf (30 minutes in pressure cooker).
When cooked, place the beans in a blender and blend with the garlic and spices, adding cooking water as needed to make a thick creamy sauce.
Serve on brown pasta.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.