- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 6 Carrots
- 2 Onions
- 8 Potatoes
- 2 per person
- 500ml Stock
- Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Dip chicken in season flour. Fry lightly on pan, until outside of chicken has browned.
Chop carrots and onion and add to pan.
Peel and chop potatoes, half into thick slices and half into small roasties.
Layer bottom of large oven proof dish with sliced potatoes. Place chicken, carrots and onions over the top. Spread the remainder of the potatoes around the dish. Pour over chicken stock and season with salt, pepper, paprika and thyme.
Place in centre of pre heated oven and cook for 45mins or until chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Carrot Pickle (Gajar Ka Achar) 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Italian Panfried Chicken 4.1/5 (68 Votes)
- Roasted Broccoli with Toasted... 3.3/5 (122 Votes)
- Spicy turkey and pepper bake 2.9/5 (137 Votes)