Wrapped Yeasty Cake with Kiwi Jam
It's funny, rolled cake. You can change flavour of the stuffing. It be different kinds of jam or chopped chocolate with nuts or cream cheese with desiccated coconut. So this cake is perfect to make with children who can choose the flavour.
- - 1 packet of yeast-powder
- - 1/4 glass of sugar and 2 tbsp sugar
- - 3/4 glass of warm milk
- - 1 egg
- - 1 egg yolk
- - 3 glass of flour
- - sprinkle of salt
- - 100 g soft butter
- - kiwi jam (or another you like)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
The yeast combine with warm milk and 2 tbsp sugar. Leave mixture for about 15 min.
Mix the rest of sugar, the egg and egg yolk. Then add to the yeast.
To the flour with the sprinkle of salt add the mixture with the yeast and shortly stir.
Then add chopped butter and knead the dough for about 10 min. Leave for about 1,5 h.
Roll the dough out (30x25 cm) and spread jam evenly keeping the distance of 2 cm from the edge of the cake.
Roll the dough up longwise and put into the form (a little teacake).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (155 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (153 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)