The Best Stir Fry in the World - made by my Mum!
- One pack of any stir fry veg
- 4 Chicken Breasts - sliced into thin strips - marinated
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Five Spice Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- 1 clove garlic - crushed
- 1 piece of grated ginger - about 2 cms long - peeled
- To cook:
- Soy Sauce
- Five Spice Powder
- Toasted Sesame Oil
- Stir Fry Oil
- cooled fine egg noodles
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat up the Wok
Add 1 tablespoon of Stir Fry Oil - let it heat up
Add chicken and stir fry until cooked through.
Remove and keep warm.
Add a touch more oil and stir fry the veggies, adding about a 1/4 teaspoon of five spice powder and about a tablespoon of soy sauce. Remove and keep warm.
Add drop more oil and add noodles, quickly stir fry adding about 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil and about a 1/4 teaspoon of five spice powder.
Serve and enjoy!
Adjust seasoning's to taste, if you want more sauce add some water when the chicken is almost done to make more of a sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (404 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.