Perfect for a cold winter night!
- Diced Lamb
- 2 diced onions
- 1 diced red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 400gms Chopped Tomatos
- 400ml Lamb stock
- 3 medium potatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Fry light.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 200º
Spray a cast Iron casserole dish with fry light and heat on medium heat, Brown the Lamb and set aside.
Fry the onions and peppers until soft and add the garlic and herbs. Add the lamb, Pour in the chopped tomatoes and lamb stock. Simmer until reduced.
Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and lay ontop of Lamb mixture. Place on middle shelf and cook for aprox 30mins or until potatoes are golden and crisp.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (186 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.