Low calorie chocolate brownies
Low syn value chocolate brownie squares.
Makes 16 brownie squares.
- • 127g of flour
- • 75g Flora low fat margarine
- • 56g dark chocolate chopped (Sainsbury’s dark chocolate no added sugar)
- • 4 sachets of Cadbury highlights
- • 56ml milk
- • 2 large egg yolks
- • 1 large egg
- • 1/4 teaspoon salt
- • 200g Candarel sweetener
- • 1tsp vanilla essence
- • Fry light
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180°.
Combine flour, cocoa, and salt in a medium bowl, stir with a whisk.
Place margarine and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds. Stir until smooth, and put aside to cool slightly.
Add sweetener, milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, egg yolks, and egg then stir with a whisk to combine.
Add margarine mixture to flour mixture and stir until combined. Pour the batter into a metal baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 180° for 20 minutes, insert a wooden skewer into the centre, if it comes out almost clean the brownies are cooked.
Leave to cool, cut into 16 squares and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (414 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (160 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)