Serrano ham and tomato Bruschettas
- 1 x fresh baguette
- 1 x pack of Serrano ham
- 2 x tomatoes
- 3 x tbsp of chive Philadelphia
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the baguette into slices approx 1 cm thick and spread each slice with a little Philadelphia.
Slice the tomatoes thinly and place a piece of tomato onto each baguette slice.
Top each one with a slice of Serrano ham. Enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (147 Votes)