Alioli on fresh bread
- 4 x tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 x teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 x large garlic cloves
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1 x fresh baguette
- Cut chives to serve
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Put the mayonnaise, oil and the lemon juice into a bowl.
Crush the garlic cloves on top of the mixture and stir well.
Cut the baguette into thin slices, spread a good dollop of the mayonnaise mixture onto each slice and sprinkle with chives!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)