Easy Boursin Bruschettas
- 1 x baguette
- 1 x pack of Boursin
- finely chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Cut the baguette into slices approximately 1 cm thick.
Place in a baking tray and put in the oven for approximately 10 minutes, turning half way through. The slices should be crispy but not too brown. Take out of oven and allow to cool.
Spread a layer of Boursin on to each bruschetta and sprinkle with the topped chives. For a splash of colour it also looks pretty (and tastes good) if you top each one with a piece of cherry tomato.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (198 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Stilton and Mushroom toasts 3.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Greek Salad Skewers 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Pesto Stuffed Tomatoes 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Boursin Mushrooms 3.5/5 (10 Votes)