Salmon pastry parcels
- 400 g puff pastry
- 200 g frozen sorrel
- 500 g fresh salmon fillet
- 200 g grated Dutch cheese
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 g butter
- 30 g flour
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Put the sorrel to thaw at low heat in a saucepan. Cook the salmon fillet in a pan with butter for 4 minutes per side and leave to cool. Remove the skin and fish bones from the salmon.
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C. On a floured surface, roll out the puff pastry and cut out 4 squares.
In a bowl, combine the sorrel, cream and cheese, salt and pepper. Spread this mixture in the centre of the pastry squares, top with the salmon and fold the four corners of the pastry square into the centre.
Beat the egg yolks in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of water. Using a brush dipped in this mixture, brush the edges of the pastry to stick them together.
Then brush the whole surface of the pastries.
Bake about 20 minutes in the oven until the pastry is golden and crispy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Masala Fish Goujons with... 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (161 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- French Pizza 3.5/5 (142 Votes)