Salmon Lasagne with Spinach
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a large bowl mix the ricotta, creme fraiche, spinach and olive oil. Salt and pepper and reserve.
Remove the skin from the salmon steaks and cut them into strips. In the bottom of the dish, place a layer of lasagne pasta, 1/3 of the mixture from the bowl, 1/3 of the strips of salmon, lasagne pasta, another 1/3 of the mixture, 1/3 salmon, lasagne pasta, the rest of the mixture, the rest of the salmon and remaining lasagne pasta. Sprinkle with mozzarella and grated Parmesan. Salt lightly and give 2 to 3 turns of ground pepper. Bake for 40 minutes. Serve hot.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Light Spinach Flan without pastry 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Tomato and mozzarella sticks 3.3/5 (121 Votes)
- The Ultimate Three Cheeses Stuffed... 3.3/5 (124 Votes)