Saag Paneer Bread roll bhaji
- Brown Bread slices x8
- Grated Paneer 1 cup
- Blanched and chopped cup of saag
- Oil 2 tablespons + for deep-frying
- Ginger and garlic paste 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- grated 3 tablespoons
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Heat 2 tbsps oil in a non stick pan, ginger garlic paste and onions if using
Add spinach and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and mix well. Transfer this mixture into a bowl.Add paneer, cheese and mix.
Place each bread slice on a damp cloth and press it with damp hands.Place a portion of paneer mixture in the centre of the slice and shape it into a ball.
slide the balls into hot oil and deep-fry till golden and crisp.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Spinach, Mozzarella & Ricotta... 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Light Spinach Flan without pastry 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Mum's Chips 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Saag Aloo Style Cheesey Chips 3/5 (29 Votes)