Syn-free on Slimming World
1 x Healthy Extra A
1x Healthy Extra B
- 1 wholemeal pitta bread
- Crushed garlic
- Several tablespoons of passata
- Mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper
- splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 45g mozzarella or 40g reduced fat cheddar cheese
- grated (HEa)
- A selection of some of the following free and super-free toppings:
- Quorn sausage
- green pepper
- homemade syn-free mini meatballs
- red pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 200c or Gas Mark 6.
In a bowl mix, together the pasatta, mixed herbs, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread some of the tomato sauce onto each pitta bread and top with your choice of free toppings. Sprinkle the cheese over the pizzas.
Cook in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and serve with Slimming World chips and a side salad.
If you have some of the pasatta mix leftover, this freezes really well and can be used in chicken or pasta dishes too.