Mini Puff Pastry Pizzas with tomato and mint
- 250g 1/2 lb puff pastry
- 1 onion
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp mint
- olive oil
- 4 mint sprigs to garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Heat the oven to 200c gas 6.
Roll out the puff pastry sheets, cut out round pizza bases and form a small rim. lay on a cookie sheet lined with baking parchment.
Arrange the tomato slices on the pastry. Season with salt and ground pepper. Sprinkle onions and fresh herbs over the tomatoes. Drizzle a little olive oil over each pizza and bake for 20 minuets until golden brown.
Serve, garnished with mint sprigs.
do not freeze
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)