Tomato and mozarella skewers
- 1 x pack of cherry tomatoes
- 1 x tub of mozarella balls
- A handful of small basil leaves
- Garlic oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Cut each cherry tomato in half and thread one half on to a cocktail stick.
Follow this with a basil leaf, and then with a mozarella ball, then push on the second half of the tomato.
Drizzle with a little garlic oil and grind a little pepper over.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)