- 1 roll puff pastry
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- baking soda
- extra virgin olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the puff pastry in squares, with a fork make some incisions in the middle of each square.
In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce with oregano, a pinch of salt, a pinch of baking soda and extra virgin olive oil.
Put a teaspoon of sauce in the middle of every square and top with a caper.
For a variation, use hummus instead of tomato sauce. It develops a delicious flavour as it bakes in the oven.
Bake the pizzette for about 10 minutes at 180°C, or untill fully cooked.
Serve warm or cold.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)