Pasta with sausages and bacon and pasta sauce.
- pasta sauce (off your own )
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
1. Put your past on boil
2. fry of grill your bacon and sausages
3.Cut your bacon and sausages in to dices
4. strain your pasta.
5. Mix your pasta sauce in with the pasta as well as the sausages and bacon
6. heat so the sauce is hot
7. serve out and enjoy...
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- creamy mushroom pasta sauce 3.2/5 (136 Votes)
- Ratatouille 3.6/5 (118 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.