Bacon wrapped chicken - can anything be better? Try it out, your taste buds are going to loveee it!
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 chicken breasts (skinless & boneless)
- 100g grated cheese
- BBQ sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated cheese over. Cook for a further 10 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
Pour the sauce over the chicken.
Taste great served with chips
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.