- 1 bunch of curly kale
- 1/2 cup of mixed nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Blanch the kale in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out the excess water.
In a food processor, blend nuts and garlic then add the kale and blend to combine.
Add salt to taste and the olive oil, then keep it in the fridge for a week.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (458 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Bash 3.4/5 (128 Votes)