Easy winter potato and leek soup
- 2 leeks
- 2 potatoes
- 1/2 l milk
- 1/2 l water
- 50g butter
- fresh chives
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry the sliced leeks and the potatoes, peeled and chopped into chunks, in the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the water and stir in the milk.
Season with salt and pepper and blend with a plunge mixer. Cook for 30 minutes on low heat.
Garnish with a few sticks of fresh chives for decoration.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Quick Carrot & Coriander Soup 3.5/5 (121 Votes)
- Minced meat cakes 3.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Cream of lentil soup with prawns 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Potato and Leek Soup 3.9/5 (24 Votes)