Sweet potato donut
- sweet potato
- plain flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Slice off the skin of the sweet potato and cut it into thin slices.
Place them on the plate and steam for 20min until soft.
Remove excess water from the sweet potato.
Add in a handful of sugar and plain flour and make into a dough.
Divide the dough into several balls and make them into a donut shape.
Deep fry the donut until golden brown.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Rye and Spelt Flatbreads 3.4/5 (133 Votes)
- Superhealthy pizza 4.1/5 (78 Votes)
- Banana Choc Chip oven donuts 3.5/5 (105 Votes)
- Deep Fried Cheese 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Deep Fried Ice Cream Parcels with... 3.3/5 (96 Votes)