Homemade Chocolate Candy Bars
Extremely easy to make even by children and healty candy bars - full of nuts and dried friut and rich chocolate.
Perfect snack when you're exhausted and need a big shot in the arm.
- - 2 bars of dark chocolate (min 70% of cocoa)
- - 1 packet of gorp (dried fruit and nuts)
- - about 10 biscuits
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt the bars of chocolate in water bath.
Add dried fruit and nuts and crumbled biscuits.
Work them in the chocolate softly.
Put the mixture into the form with kitchen foil and put in the fridge until it's congeal.
Cut into rectangular pieces.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (158 Votes)
- French Calissons (almost) like in... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Macaroons 3.7/5 (111 Votes)