How to Make Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
This is hands-down the best sweet shortcrust pastry recipe!
- 110g Butter
- 55g Sugar
- 175g Flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 200°C degrees.
Mix all ingredients and put in 9-inch pan.
Pat down the mixture into the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
Poke holes all over with a fork.
Bake for 15 minutes, until light brown.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Salmon en croute 4.7/5 (40 Votes)