- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Graham rackers or digestives for dipping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a medium pan add the chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of marshmallows and milk. Mix continuously until melted and smooth.
Using a rubber spatula, scrape the mixture into a bowl of your choice and top with marshmallows.
Place under the grill until the marshmallows brown.
Grab your Graham Crackers or Digestives and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Lithuanian Baked Cheesecake 3.6/5 (133 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 3.8/5 (96 Votes)