Helen's Mississipi Mud Pie
- 240g Digestive Biscuits
- 60g Chopped Pecans
- 120g Butter
- 200g Marshmallows
- 240g Plain Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Black Coffee
- 300ml Double Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add to chopped pecans and crushed digestive biscuits.
Mix until clumpy
Press into springform cake tin and put in fridge to chill and set
Melt marshmallows and milk in a small pan on a low heat.
Melt chocolate in a bain marie and add coffee. Cool for 2-3 minutes then fold in marshmallow mixture
Whip double cream and fold into chocolate-marshmallow mixture
Pour onto cooled biscuit base. Leave to set.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (464 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (259 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)
- Lithuanian Baked Cheesecake 3.6/5 (128 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 3.8/5 (96 Votes)