A refreshing summer drink; you can use whatever fruit is in season.
- 1 cup of Pimm's
- 4 cups Sprite or 7-Up
- cucumber slices
- orange slices
- a handful of fresh mint
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large pitcher, add the ice, mint and fruit.
Top with the Pimm's and Sprite, and mix well.
Let chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (137 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Recipe: Courgette and Apple Jam,... 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.4/5 (144 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (119 Votes)
- Chocolate & berry mousse pots 3.7/5 (116 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.6/5 (113 Votes)