A refreshing summer drink; you can use whatever fruit is in season.
- 1 cup of Pimm's
- 4 cups Sprite or 7-Up
- cucumber slices
- orange slices
- a handful of fresh mint
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large pitcher, add the ice, mint and fruit.
Top with the Pimm's and Sprite, and mix well.
Let chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Dandelion cordial 3/5 (195 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Recipe: Courgette and Apple Jam,... 3.5/5 (135 Votes)
- Chocolate & berry mousse pots 3.7/5 (116 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.5/5 (117 Votes)