Pear & chocolate sushi
By EliselZ , blog Eat Design
- 1 bag of sushi rice
- ¾ litre of milk
- 50g of sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1 small tin of pears in syrup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 egg yolks
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a saucepan, heat the milk, rice and ½ vanilla bean.
Cook the rice over low heat, when it's cooked add the sugar.
Off the heat, remove the ½ vanilla bean, add the yolks and 5 teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa powder, mix. Put into a bowl and leave to cool.
Drain the tinned pears and cut into slices.
Make small dumplings with the chocolate rice using two teaspoons, place a slice of pear on top, and press lightly, place the sushi on a plate and sprinkle with a little cocoa. Repeat the process until all the rice is used.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Prawn soup with coconut milk 4.3/5 (61 Votes)
- Tempura Brussel Sprouts 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Red tuna tataki with sesame and... 3.3/5 (61 Votes)