- 1l milk
- 175g pudding rice
- knob of butter
- pinch of salt
- 20g sugar
- squeeze of lemon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash the rice thoroughly.
Bring the milk to boil in a large pan along with all other ingredients apart from the rice.
Add the washed rice to the milk and and reduce the heat.
Simmer till most of the milk is gone.
Turn off the heat completely shortly before all the milk has been absorbed and just let the rice sit. If you don't, the rice will get dry.
Try serving it hot with some cold tinned peaches and dust with a mix of cinnamon and sugar.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.4/5 (147 Votes)