Apple tart with a banana crumble topping
By emmanuel DE GRAZIA
- 1 disc of ready made pastry
- 5 apples
- 30 g butter
- 30 g sugar cane
- 2 bananas
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- For the crumble:
- 120 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 60 g sugar cane
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the apples, cut into cubes, caramelize them in butter, adding the sugar.
Put the pastry in a round baking tin.
Prepare the crumble:
Quickly mix all the ingredients for the crumble with your hands until the dough is crumbly with lumps of different sizes.
Peel the bananas, cut into slices, cut each slice into quarters.
Add the pieces of banana to the crumble and mix gently.
Pour the caramelised apples onto the bottom of the pastry in the tin.
Cover with the banana crumble and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Bake 40 minutes at 200 ° C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.3/5 (151 Votes)
- Awesome Almond and Oats Apple... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crumble 3.5/5 (131 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Banana Crumbe 2.6/5 (26 Votes)